EXECUTIVE ACCOMPLISHMENTS UNDER PRESIDENT TRUMP
- GDP growth rate for the last two quarters of 2017 was 3.1% and 3.2% - highest in eight years.
- 1.8 million new jobs created with an average of 208,000 jobs per month.
- The unemployment rate for African Americans has fallen from 16.8% under President Obama to 6.8%. This is the lowest it has been since 1972. In addition, African American family income has risen more than $1,000 under President Trump.
- The unemployment rate for Hispanics has fallen from a high of 10.2% to 4.9%.
- Signed into law the most significant tax cuts and reforms in American History.
- Reduced big corporation's tax rate from 35% to 21% and small business to 25%.
- Eliminated mandated fee for the Affordable Care Act.
- Major changes for small businesses and entrepreneurs included: Individual tax rate decreased, deduction for pass-throughs added and capital investments expensing eased.
- $1,000 - $2,000 bonuses were given to employees from multiple companies.
- Opened up drilling in ANWAR and other locations.
- Withdrew or delayed 1,579 regulatory actions - cutting 22 regulations for every 1 new regulation.
- Fiat Chrysler Automobiles announces it will invest $1 billion to bring heavy duty truck production back from Mexico to America which will add 2,500 new jobs.
Be sure to check regularly for more accomplishments under President Trump!
"WE ARE WITNESSING A NEW ERA OF PATRIOTISM, PROSPERITY, AND PRIDE --- AND AT THE FOREFRONT OF THIS EXCITING NEW CHAPTER IS THE GREAT AMERICAN FARMER...WE ARE FIGHTING FOR OUR FARMERS, OUR COUNTRY, AND OUR GREAT AMERICAN FLAG."
- PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP AT THE AMERICAN FARM BUREAU FEDERATION CONVENTION IN NASHVILLE, TENNESSEE
"THE TIME FOR SMALL THINKING IS OVER - WE JUST NEED THE COURAGE TO SHARE THE DREAMS THAT FILL OUR SOULS AND THE CONFIDENCE TO TURN THOSE HOPES AND DREAMS TO ACTION."
-PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP'S FIRST CONGRESSIONAL SPEECH TO CONGRESS